The Incredible power of Believing in Yourself..

⧭ Self Belief is Vital ⧭

To live a life of high achievement, you must fully believe in yourself and your ability. Self-belief is that positive feeling you have that you are capable of anything. You feel empowered, confident and fueled with virility in the face of challenges and problems. That's the Incredible Power of Believing in Yourself.

The Incredible Power of Believing in Yourself.


Find me an extremely successful person who doesn't greatly believe in themselves. It's not going to happen. Steve Jobs, Martin Luther King, Michael Jordan, Elon Musk and Mark Cuban are just just a few highly successful individuals who benefited greatly from this confidence. However, it's not their levels of success that I want to talk about. It's their willingness to get up again and again when they failed or experienced a setback while in pursuit of creating the life of their dreams.


Be Your Own Cheerleader

  • Talk to yourself positively- Whenever you think of an upcoming event, talk to yourself in positive language. Perhaps the most powerful affirmation of all for building self-confidence is for you to repeat, over and over, 50-100 times per day, the words, "I can do it! I can do it! I can do it! "
If you want to do your work better, just say, "I love my job! I love my job! I love my job!"
One of my favorite affirmations, whenever I'm worried about anything, is to cancel it by saying, "I believe in the perfect outcome of every situation in my life. I believe in the perfect outcome of every situation in my life." 

Count your wins

As human beings, we eventually have the tendency to get stuck on the negative and think about all of our losses for the day, instead of counting our wins and finding all of the good that took place. I use my gratitude journal to capture all my wins at the end of each day. This can be the winner from today, last week, last month or even last year. It doesn't really matter when, but the key is to fo just get in the habit of capturing all of your wins. This will bring you a complete sense of joy that will let you know that you have done some incredible things in the past and remind you that even bigger things can happen in the future.
Whether big or small, it doesn't matter--just count your wins!

Talk to yourself like a champion

Talk to yourself more than you listen to yourself. Just for one week, try talking to yourself like a champion instead of listening to yourself as a victim. I guarantee that you will be blown away by the results. It may seem weird to talk to yourself, but give it a try and then see if it's worth the "weirdness".
Thinking positive and empowering thoughts is one thing, but talking to yourself like a champion reconditions your thought process in an instant. When you form the habit of talking to yourself like a champion you don't give the negative and discouraging thoughts the time of day.


In short, "Nobody owes it to you, do it for yourself"
Thank you for reading.
To know more, stay tuned.
Here is the link to my first post
My Facebook profile: Palak Gauri




Comments

  1. Well said... Beleving in self surely keeps one motivated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Pallavi for appreciating "The incredible power of believing in yourself". Its essential to have faith in oneself. Trust me you can move mountains by self belief. Stay consistent with your belief and see the magic.

      Delete
  2. Nice one Palak gud going. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Sir, for your valuable comments on this blog, "Incredible power of self belief". Do read my other posts and keep giving advice for better writing.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts